Work with an experienced Philadelphia Lyft accident lawyer today at Gibbons Legal Personal Injury and Accident Lawyers. We help victims receive fair compensation when they have Lyft accident injuries and damages.
Got hurt? Get Gibbons!
If you are injured as a:
- Driver or passenger in another vehicle
- Bystander or pedestrian
You may receive compensation after a Lyft accident. We handle the details of your case. With an experienced lawyer on your side, you can let us take care of the case with the assurance that you have a professional team representing your interests.
Call 215-274-0173 or message us now to talk about your case and get started.
Why Work With a Lyft Accident Lawyer?
The rideshare companies advertise their $1 million third-party liability insurance guarantees. But when an accident occurs, you may not know what you qualify to receive or how to claim it. Our Philadelphia Lyft accident lawyers have a track record of success. We’ve helped people just like you.
Here are some of the reasons to work with Gibbons Legal Personal Injury and Accident Lawyers following your rideshare accident:
- Pennsylvania accident compensation laws are complex. Pennsylvania uses a hybrid no-fault insurance and third-party liability system, and Lyft insurance policies and guarantees may provide additional resources. It’s good that there are many possibilities to claim compensation, and a lawyer can help you identify and pursue your options.
- Fault may be complicated. It may be necessary to detail the events of the accident and show who has legal fault. Determining fault may be especially complex when a Lyft driver is involved. Our lawyers understand legal fault and the proof necessary to make your case.
- We know what you should receive in compensation. It may seem great if the rideshare company offers you a fast settlement. However, the settlement may understate your damages that you are due under the law. Our lawyers ensure that you don’t settle for less than you deserve while keeping efficiency in mind.
- We’re experienced, lawyers. Ultimately, we’re trial lawyers. Success in your case may depend on legal procedure or a detailed legal issue. Our team has the technical training and experience that can make the difference in your case.
For a personalized consultation about how we can help you, call 215-274-0173 or message us now.
Lyft Accident Settlement Amounts
Lyft accident settlement amounts depend on the circumstances of the crash, including:
- Who was at fault for the crash? If you were a Lyft passenger or a passenger in another vehicle, it is unlikely that you would share any fault for the crash. Fault determines where you may seek compensation and what insurance policies to pursue.
- Was the Lyft driver actively involved in a ride at the time of the crash? The status of the driver – whether the app is off, on and ready to accept a ride or the driver is actively giving a ride – can make a difference in the amount of insurance provided by the rideshare company.
- Are my injuries serious? You may qualify to claim compensation for economic and non-economic damages. Your own PIP (personal injury protection) insurance may provide coverage, but a third-party claim may pay non-economic damages like pain and suffering. Our lawyers can investigate the total amount of compensation that you deserve.
Getting justice in your case means understanding the amount that is appropriate under the law. We are experienced Philadelphia personal injury lawyers. We understand how to value claims and the legal steps involved in pursuing a claim.
We are full-service lawyers, and we are trial lawyers. Our law firm founder and lead trial attorney, Tom Gibbons, will look at all the important factors, give you honest advice and pursue your case in full.
Lyft Accident Damages
Damages that you may qualify to claim in compensation include:
- Emergency medical bills, costs to diagnose, stabilize and treat injuries
- Future damages and expected medical expenses
- Nursing care, hospitalization, and home care
- Lost income, including wages, salary, and benefits
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Mental health injury, emotional anguish
- The personal loss of being in an accident, like lifestyle limitations and disfigurement
- Other losses that resulted from the accident
A Lyft accident can change your life suddenly. Our lawyers can ensure your losses are fully represented in your claim.
Lyft Accident FAQs
What happens if my Lyft is in an accident?
If your Lyft is in an accident, Lyft’s $1 million accident insurance guarantee may apply. You must report your accident, and you should always seek immediate medical attention. The exact process to claim compensation depends on several circumstances relating to the crash.
What kind of lawyer handles Lyft accidents?
A Lyft accident lawyer is a personal injury lawyer that specializes in handling Lyft accident claims. They represent individual clients who are hurt by the actions of others.
Can you receive compensation for a Lyft accident if you were in another vehicle?
If you were in another vehicle, and the Lyft driver was responsible for the accident, it may be possible to claim compensation through the Lyft insurance policies and guarantees. When an accident occurs in Philadelphia, it’s important to investigate liability and what insurance policies may apply.
How long does it take to receive compensation after a Lyft accident?
Receiving compensation after a Lyft accident can take anywhere from several weeks to more than a year. There are several factors that may impact how long it takes, including fault for the accident and the severity of injuries. Settling fast isn’t always necessarily best. It’s important to evaluate the various factors and priorities to create the right legal strategy for your case.
Consultations Available – Contact Us Now
When you’re injured in a Lyft accident, you can have a Philadelphia Lyft accident lawyer on your side. We invite you to talk to Gibbons Legal Personal Injury and Accident Lawyers about your case. Consultations and strategy sessions are available now.