Website Privacy & Security Statement
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
- We use the IP address of Consumers to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- Our site uses an order form for Consumers to request information about our products, and services. We collect Consumer’s contact information (like their email address, phone number or mailing address). We use contact information from the form to send products, information or offers.
- The Consumer’s contact information may also be used to get in touch with the Consumer if necessary to solve a problem.
- When you fill out a contact form or otherwise contact us, we may retain your communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- In some cases, information you provide through third-party services like toll-free numbers for this site or live chat services may be retained in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. Information collected by these third party services is also governed by their privacy policies.
- We may use your email address, phone number or mailing address to communicate with you about our services.
- We may use any information that you provide or that we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services.
- At any time consumers may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- At any time consumers may contact us to request that we delete contact information provided to us; see the choice / opt-out section below.
Please note: if you communicate with us through this site, it is possible that your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential. If you communicate with us through this site in a matter or condition for which we already represent or treat you, please remember that Internet e-mail and contact forms are not secure by nature and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential Internet messages.
We collect personal information voluntarily provided to us by you via the online chat forum, Contact Us form, and e-mail. The only personal information we collect is your name, phone number, e-mail address, city in which you live, and the facts of the incident for which you have contacted us. We are the sole possessors of this information once you voluntarily provide it to us, and we will not, under any circumstances, sell or rent it to any other person or entity.
How We Will Use Your Personal Information
All personal information we collect is voluntarily provided to us by you. We do not ask for, and you should not voluntarily give to us, any financial data or your social security number.
You can opt out from receiving future contacts from us by simply asking us not to contact you in the future, by replying to a received e-mail and asking to be removed from the distribution list(s), or by calling us and asking us to cease contacting you. We will then immediately remove your contact information from all of our contact list(s).
Website Usage Disclaimers
Our company is responsible for the content of this website. This website is designed for general informational purposes only and it does not constitute legal or medical advice nor the formation of a lawyer-client or doctor-client relationship.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please visit our contact page.