Got hurt? Get Gibbons! You deserve a Philadelphia personal injury lawyer who will fight for maximum compensation.
See how our law firm can help you. Call 215-274-0173 today for a free consultation and strategy session about your situation.
Lawyers Representing Injured People in Philadelphia and Surrounding Areas
At Gibbons Legal, P.C., we do things differently.
Our legal team knows you by your name, not your file number. We represent real people with real problems. We’re a family-oriented firm committed to helping those in our community.
Gibbons Legal is a law firm exclusively representing injured people in Philadelphia and surrounding areas. We are a team people turn to in the darkest times of their lives. We appreciate the responsibility, and we take it seriously.
We want to know your goals so we can help you reach them. To talk to a Philadelphia personal injury lawyer at Gibbons Legal, call or send us a message today.
Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Philadelphia and Surrounding Areas
From the heart of Philadelphia, we serve the entire region of southeastern Pennsylvania:
- Philadelphia County
- Montgomery County
- Delaware County
- Bucks County
- Berks County
- Lehigh County
- Lancaster County
- Northampton County
We also serve parts of southeastern New Jersey.
Millions of people call the area home. It’s ours, too. Whether you live here or are just visiting, we want to help you if you are injured here.
Personal Injury Claims in Philadelphia and Surrounding Areas
- If you’re hurt because of the actions of others, you may qualify to receive financial compensation.
- A personal injury is an injury that is legally someone else’s fault.
- The injury doesn’t have to be the result of an intentional act. A lack of reasonable care, recklessness, or even strict liability may be the basis for compensation in a personal injury claim.
- Laws in Pennsylvania protect the rights of victims. Victims may seek compensation for their financial losses as well as for their pain and suffering. Your case may be worth more than you think.
- You have the right to have a lawyer represent you.
You might think getting compensation sounds nice, but you don’t know how to go about it. Our personal injury legal representation can help you. We take care of everything necessary to pursue the case.
Learn about your rights and how we can assist you by contacting our offices. We’re happy to talk with you about your options and our legal representation.
Why Choose Our Experienced Lawyers?
Through the years, we have honed our skills by serving thousands of people throughout Philadelphia and surrounding areas. They aren’t just our clients. They’re our friends.
Here are some reasons people choose our experienced lawyers:
- We’re focused. Our law firm focuses on certain types of personal injury claims. We aren’t a law firm that handles everything. Because of our specialty, we’re up to date on the laws, and we’re comfortable in the courts. Our law firm focus means that we can focus on you.
- We’re family-oriented. Our firm understands how an accident often impacts more than the victim. The healing of you and your loved ones is paramount to us. We want every action we take representing our clients to move everyone involved forward towards their complete recovery.
- We protect your rights. We want you to have the compensation you deserve with the respect in the legal system that you deserve. We promise to fight for each client, and that’s exactly what we do. Our team explains the information you need to know, and we’re always available to answer questions.
- We tell you the truth. You shouldn’t have to wonder if your lawyer is being honest. You need real answers and the important information. Count on our legal team to tell you the truth.
- We create a level playing field. The insurance company may not offer you a fair settlement. On the other hand, they may pressure you to settle too soon. When you have our legal representation, you have a level playing field with the insurance company.
- We use contingency fees. Contingency fees mean that we get paid for results. You do not pay attorney fees unless we secure compensation for you. Have the peace of mind of knowing our pay is based on results exclusively.
Each client that we serve is an opportunity for justice. It is an opportunity to make a difference. To truly serve you, we dedicate ourselves to knowing your situation. With our comprehensive approach, we pursue your needs, both current and future.
What If the Insurance Company Said I Don’t Have a Claim?
While we hope and expect the insurance company will offer you the full amount right away, insurance companies try to minimize their financial responsibility. If the insurance company says that you don’t have a claim, we invite you to contact us for an unbiased legal opinion. When the insurance company refuses to pay a good claim, we can help you take the appropriate action.
What Should I Do After an Accident in Philadelphia?
If you’ve been in an accident in Philadelphia:
- First, move to a place of safety, away from immediate danger
- Call emergency responders if anyone might be injured
- Call the police for all traffic accidents and, in other situations, as needed
- Report the accident to any entities that need to know, like your employer, if you’re hurt on the job
- Preserve evidence at the scene. That means taking photographs. You can use your phone. Take pictures from all angles.
- Get the names and contact information for those involved and any witnesses. For motor vehicle accidents, get vehicle and driver’s license information. If a business entity is involved, get the name and contact details of the business.
- Follow the instructions of your medical care providers.
- Keep records of your expenses and financial losses. Identify ways the accident has impacted you personally.
A note about delayed injuries
Injuries following an accident can be deceiving. In the surge of adrenaline following an accident, you may think you’re okay. Even very severe injuries can go unnoticed. Be sure to seek medical attention if there is any possibility of injury or as soon as you notice symptoms.
The sooner you seek medical attention, the easier it is to show that injuries are the result of the accident.
Location – Our Philadelphia Law Office
Gibbons Legal, P.C.
2005 Market Street, Suite 1920
Philadelphia, PA 19103
We are located at 2005 Market Street, Suite 1920, in the heart of Philadelphia. Our office building is just north of Rittenhouse Square. There are several public parking lots surrounding the offices.
From the west by car
From the west, take I-76 into town, to Winter Street in Philadelphia. Continue onto I-676 towards Ben Franklin Parkway. Turn right onto 21st Street. Drive five blocks to arrive at 2005 Market Street.
From Northeast Philadelphia by car
Take Cottman Avenue to I-95. Go south on I-95. Exit on I-676 towards Ben Franklin Parkway. You will exit to the right to turn south onto 21st street. Drive five blocks to arrive at 2005 Market Street.
Via public transit
There are several options for reaching our offices via public transit. The 19th Street Trolley Station is the closest to our offices. The station is located at 19th and Market Streets, so walk two blocks west when you arrive at the station. The number 13 SEPTA trolley line heads down Market Street.
By train/subway, take the Market-Frankford line. The nearest station is 15th Street. Alternatively, the Broad Street line travels past Market Street at City Hall. From the Airport Line, the train goes as far as the Suburban Station at John F. Kennedy Boulevard. Once there, travel a block south to Market Street.
Bus lines passing near our offices include: 124, 125, 17, 21, 33, 44, 48, and 62.
Personal Injury Claim FAQs
How long do I have to file a personal injury claim in Philadelphia?
In Pennsylvania and New Jersey, you generally have two years to file a personal injury claim. There are exceptions, however, and some of those exceptions can decrease or increase your time to file. For example, you have just six months to file a claim against a government employee or agency that hurt you!
Never wait to contact us about your case. It’s important to get started right away.
How do I start a personal injury claim?
To start a personal injury claim, you prepare legal documents. The documents must contain the identities of those involved, a summary of facts, and a statement of the legal claims. You file the paperwork in the court that has the authority to hear the case.
As your lawyers, we take care of the steps for you to start a personal injury claim.
If I’m talking to the insurance company, does that count as filing a legal claim?
No. Talking to the insurance company doesn’t start a legal claim. No matter how many discussions you have had, only formally filing the legal paperwork in court preserves your rights and starts your case.
The insurance company is hoping that you miss the deadline. Don’t let that happen! Even if you think you may be making progress with the insurance company, letting the deadline lapse can mean no case. As your lawyers, we make sure your case gets filed in the right way.
Are you experienced in handling cases like mine?
We’ve handled thousands of personal injury cases. Of course, no case is exactly like yours, so we’ll get to know you and customize a plan for your case.
How serious do my injuries need to be?
If you have received medical attention for an injury, it’s worth talking to us. Whether your case is large or small, we will take your case seriously. With a free consultation and strategy session, you can see if our services are right for you.
How do I get started?
Start your case with a free consultation and strategy session with our lawyers. Call or send us a message. We will learn about your situation, give you an evaluation and explain how our legal representation works. We’ll answer all your questions, and we can start right away.
Free Consultation With a Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer
We are Gibbons Legal. We are nationally renowned and recognized for our success. If you have been hurt, we want to put our skill and experience to work for you.
For a free consultation and strategy session with a Philadelphia personal injury lawyer, contact us today. Meet our team, and learn about your legal options.
Call us at 215-274-0173, or message us today. We look forward to meeting and speaking with you.